About: Core Concept Technology, Inc. is a leading nationwide Network Integrator with emphasis on implementation of large-scale wireless networks, LAN/WAN networks, Data Center, and Network design and implementation. In addition, Core Concept provides nationwide field services and smart hands for implementation of all network components.
Core Concept Technology is currently seeking Cable Technicians to join our Delivery team. The Network Cable Technician as part of team will be responsible for excellence in structured cabling. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado. However, the selected candidate can reside anywhere in the US, as the engagements will vary in location across the United States.
Overview: The Cable Technician’s role is to ensure that Core Concept / Industry best practices and methodologies are applied to BICSI cabling standards. The position will be focused on horizontal structured cabling, vertical structured cabling, cable terminations, and backbone fiber installations.
- Integration of varies network cabling into IDFs and MDFs in support of the network integration team.
- Installation of conduit, J-hooks, Access Points, Cat6a cable and cable trays.
- Be able to perform cable testing using various types of test equipment.
- Be honest, hard-working, no alcohol in system on a workday, dependable, and a great communicator.
- Understand that NO cell phones on the job means No cell phones permitted on the job.
Required Skills and Experience:
Cable Technician with 1 to 3 years of experience.
Certifications including BISCI, Layer 1 Product Certifications (Panduit, CommScope, Etc.)
Experience with PDUs, UPS, Grounding, Rack installations in MDF or Colocation Facilities
3 years Structured cabling experience
Fiber Splicing training and certifications and 2 years of experience preferred.
Extensive Travel is required for this position.