About: Core Concept Technology is currently seeking Network Technicians to join our Delivery team. The Network Integration Technician, as part of a team, will be responsible for providing technical ownership on our Professional Services engagements. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado. However, the selected candidate can reside anywhere in the US, as the engagements will vary in location across the United States.
Overview: The Network Integration Technician’s role is to ensure that Core Concept / Industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and operations of LAN / WAN networks. Provide technical guidance and leadership to Field Services team and ensure project timelines are being met.
- Integration of varies network equipment into IDFs and MDFs in support of the network engineering team.
- Deploy managed LANs, WANs, including routers, switches, firewalls and other hardware.
- Create As-Built design documents in accordance with customer requirements.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Installation on Structured Cabling for office environments, warehouse, and Telecom Closets.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Field Service Technician with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Certifications including CCNA, BICSI, Layer 1 Product Certifications (Panduit, CommScope, Etc.)
- Experience with PDUs, UPS, Grounding, Rack installations in MDF or Colocation Facilities
- Knowledge and experience in Putty and the ability to console into Network equipment in support of remote Engineers.
- 3 years Structured cabling experience
- Fiber Splicing training and certifications and 2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio is preferred.
- Extensive Travel is required for this position
Eligibility to Work in the US: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.